EcoRes facilitates the transition of your organization towards sustainability through a portfolio of services that covers the whole lifecycle of an Sustainability Strategy:
- Initial assessment of your sustainability issues (360°);
- Support in defining your sustainability transition strategy;
- Support in the development of innovative solutions and their implementation (from niche to scaled up solutions);
- Stakeholder engagement and integration within your ecosystem;
- capacity-building for staff to sustain your transition;
- Support from a network of key experts to inspire your projects.
Símbiosy is a consultancy company that acts as a facilitator in industrial symbiosis projects, providing territorial entities with the tools and the methodology to implement circular economy strategies and identify synergies among key stakeholders within a network (companies, public authorities, research institutions, etc.). The overall goal is to improve the resource efficiency and the competitiveness of the industry sector.
As a result of years of experience facilitating industrial symbiosis projects, the team at Símbiosy has developed a methodology to launch and promote circular, collaborative projects, which serves as an implementation guide addressed to any coordinating entity of industrial symbiosis projects.
Styrian Technology Park
Styrian Technology Park (STP) is the first Slovenian technology park founded in 1994. It is a non-profit public business support organization. The main scope of STPs activities focuses on the provision of comprehensive support for young SMEs in Podravje region, in different stages of their lifecycle – from “setting up the business” stage, to growth, development, internationalization, restructuring activities, etc.
STP acts as:
- Business Support Centre (nationally certified business incubator) for development of dynamic, innovative business ideas of micro and small enterprises.
- Regional Center for Technology Development (RCTR), pursuing technological and innovative research and development sphere.
STP is also a daughter company of Maribor Regional Development Agency. Their work is constantly supported via Quadraple helix institutional ecosystem.
Centro Tecnológico Del Mueble y La Madera de La Región de Murcia
Centro Tecnológico Del Mueble y la Madera de la Región de Murcia (The Technological Centre of Furniture and Wood of the Region of Murcia – CETEM) is a non-profit research and training centre born as an industry association in 1994 with the support of the regional and national government, as well as the EU. It is located in the second biggest and most important furniture industrial region in Spain. CETEM is entirely devoted to supporting and promoting the furniture and wood industries through research, innovation and training. Most of these companies are in continuous search of ways to innovate their products through technology that increments its value; many even get actively involved in the development of R&D projects and in training activities.
Centrul National pentru Productie si Consum Durabile
- Raising awareness amongst businesses, public institutions and other organizations regarding the need for increasing resource efficiency and reducing the environmental impact of their operations, products and services;
- Building national capacity in resource efficiency and circular economy for enterprises and government institutions;
- Providing support and advisory services to businesses and facilitating their access to information.
Sistemi Formativi Confindustria
Sistemi Formativi Confindustria (SFC) is a joint stock option consortium that designs and coordinates training, R&B and technical assistance, on both a national and local level. Its work aims to:
- support the development of Confindustria;
- sustain the growth and competitiveness of SMEs;
- encourage the modernisation of the Italian Public Administration.